Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Advent: Day 5

This morning we woke up, ate breakfast, & got dressed because Gigi was coming over! YAY! (:

Wednesdays are usually really long days for us. Cameran leaves for school/work around 8:30ish and isn't home until around 10 PM. Its just us girls by ourselves for quite a while. I was very glad my mom was coming. We'd have some company & its always wonderful to have "mommy time".

While we were waiting for Gigi's arrival, I let Addison have her box of the day. Today her prize was a Rapunzel bracelet. Addison is all about Rapunzel. It is one of her favorite princesses along with Tiana & Cinderella.
 

When Gigi arrived we headed off to the outlet mall for a fun day of shopping! Addison + Gigi = one broke Poppi. (Sorry Dad!)

We were at the outlet mall for quite a while. It was a great trip, super yummy lunch, & Addison got a few Christmas presents along with a new winter wardrobe.  Now if it would only get cool so she can wear everything.

I also found her Christmas ornament for 2012. Growing up my siblings & I always got a new ornament every Christmas to represent something from the year. It was always so fun & special to get to look back at the years while decorating the tree. I have been on the lookout for Addison's ornament this year & nothing had really caught my eye. The Disney store was having an awesome deal on their ornaments and I found one for my sweet girl.


The Minnie Mouse is her 2012 ornament and the Mickey well, we couldn't pass him up. (: Addison has been all about Minnie Mouse this past year. She is slowly starting to drift toward princesses instead, but she is still my Minnie girl for now.

I handed her this ornament in the Disney store today and she started singing Happy Birthday. She loves to sing Happy Birthday and thinks every cake, cupcake, and candles needs the Happy Birthday song. It was a perfect match to my Addiebear.

When we got home we all crashed. Shopping can really wear a girl out. We did not even get to do our Christmas Activity of the day, but we can push it to tomorrow.

This post is short & sweet today. I'll be more on my A game tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment