Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Jump N Jungle Tuesday!


Today we tried out Jump N Jungle. I was nervous about going because I wasn't sure how Addison would be on the inflatables, but she did great! It could not have gone any better! It was pretty empty because school is back in session so I didn't have to worry about her getting run over. She wasn't a big fan of the actual jumping bounce house and would only stay in it if I was holding her and jumping.

Obstacle Course
More obstacle course fun!
 Her favorites were the slide and obstacle course. If anyone needs a good workout, they can borrow her and carry her up the slide stairs over & over & over! (:

Taking a break from all the jumping fun!


 
 Video of Addison in action on the slide! 

Afterwards, we went to Angie's Cake Balls! We "checked-in" on facebook and got a free cookie with a birthday cake "cupkey" (This is what Addison calls the cake balls).

Kitchen at Angie's Cake Balls
I enjoy our little outings and will be sad when these days are over. Addison, you are my favorite sidekick & partner in crime. I'm glad we met a little early because I get to love you a little longer <3






No comments:

Post a Comment