Monday, April 22, 2013

Week Recap

Sunday, Cameran & I woke up bright & early to head to the Sam Houston Race Park for our first 5k. It went better than I expected. I haven't ran in over a month & I probably should have. We finished in 32 minutes. Not too terrible!

Before
We also ended up getting WAY more colored than I expected. Overall, it was fun and I will have to prepare better next time so Cameran doesn't have to wait on me. (:

After
Afterwards, we went to a Y in the area to shower. We were suppose to get to see our rental house again, but it ended up not working out. (Cameran still hasn't seen it & I didn't take a single picture!)

We dropped by Ikea to check out some furniture and then we went to a Houston Dynamo soccer game. (Houston won!)  It was a nice day that we were able to spend with each other kid-free!


Monday I met up with my mom to pick up Addison. She came home with a tiny turtle! He is really cute. I took him to swim team practice so my team could name him. They picked out the name Sheldon. 


On Tuesday, we had a playdate with friends at Jumping World. It was awesome! We will definitely have to go back.

It is a huge building filled with trampolines and a few inflatable bounce houses. Our group had the whole building to ourselves and it was a lot of fun and not to mention a great work-out.

Addison wanted to eat dinner with Sheldon that night. She also insists that he likes to watch TV.


Thursday, we had our Little Gym class. Addison has been doing so well lately. I hope when we transfer to the Katy Little Gym she keeps it up.

Addison & Miss Amanda
Katie & Addison are TOO funny at Little Gym. They chase, tackle, hug, and tickle each other. 

It ended up pouring rain the rest of the day. Addison & I hung out on our patio & enjoyed it. I love sweet moments like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment