Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Busy Weekend!

Saturday bright & early I had my first swim meet as Head Coach for the E.A. Smith YMCA! We had a GREAT first meet & my swimmers did wonderful. I am so proud of them!

Jayla, my youngest swimmer! I've been teaching her since she was in swim lessons!
My heart was torn though. I have been an assistant coach for the Perry Penguins for the past two years. It was weird not being a part of their team. The Penguin kiddos gave me a hard time about it the whole meet. (They are STINKERS!) I will miss both of my teams when we move. It has been a big part of my life while we have been in this area.

Coach Jen & I. My former Head Coach for the Penguins!
After the meet was over, we headed to the Park with Peaches.

It was a sunny day & after our long week Addison had a great time running around at the Park.

Sliding with Peaches
Cheesy Cheese!
League Park is one of our favorite playgrounds. There is so much to do & they have an awesome pond filled with turtles! Addison could watch the turtles all day. After the park, we enjoyed some Ice Cream with Peaches & then headed to Navasota.
Peek-a-boo!

Turtle Pond

No comments:

Post a Comment