Friday, April 26, 2013

Fun Friday!

Friday, Addison & I headed to see Disney On Ice: Rockin' Ever After with Gigi! We've been to a few others before, but I was really excited about this one now that Addison is a little older.

We had awesome front row seats! It was pretty chilly & ice from the rink would spray on us occasionally. It was pretty funny to see some of these costumes up close (like the first borns from Brave & the guys from the Snuggly Duckling in Tangled) some of the cast would even say funny things to us when they were close by.
Addison got waves from most of the Princesses! (: The first half of the show she didn't move a muscle. I think it was a lot to take in at first. The second half she warmed up a bit & starting cheering and even sang a little.

It was a fun morning to spend with Gigi. Thank you for these special moments mom!

Hanging with Belle before the Show!
Addison went home with Gigi afterwards to feed the ducks & get ready for Morgan's 14th birthday party!
After the show!
This Friday was also my monthly Spazmatic date with Lynette! It was my last one living in the area, but I am definitely coming back for more.

Lynette and I both have pretty busy schedules so I am thankful for this to catch up & have fun together. We are going to bring our boys to a show hopefully soon!!

Joey from the Spazmatics

No comments:

Post a Comment