Friday, November 15, 2013

ABCS of Me

Addison is still at Gigi & Poppy's today. I am picking her up later, so here's another Quiz about me for now! (:

A - Age: 22 years young
B - Bed size: King & I still think its too small
C - Chore you hate: Putting away Laundry this is exactly why I restart the dryer 2 or 3 times. 
D - Drink of choice: I don't like the taste of alcohol. I know. Weird. So I'm gonna have to go with Cherry Coke.
E - Essential start to your day item: Probably my phone. I always hang in bed & do the "morning scroll" on fb before I get up. 
F - Favorite color: Pink
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'1 1/2 & yes the 1/2 is important!
I - Instruments you play(ed): Piano. A little Guitar.
J - Job: Swim Instructor. 
K - Kids: Addison Braylen <3
L - Living arrangements: Live in a rental house with Cam, Addison, Tora. 
M - Mom's name: Okay, sing it with me.... ROOOOXXXANNE! 
N - Nicknames: These days its "Mommy"
O - Overnight hospital stay: Only time I've ever been in the hospital was when I had Addison.
P - Pets: Puppy named Tora & our Turtle Sheldon
Q - Quote from a movie:? "She doesn't even go here!" (I know, not creative). 
R - Right or left handed: Right hand.
S - Siblings: 17 year old brother, & 14 year old sister
T - Time you wake up: 7ish
U- Underwear: It is preferred. lol
V - Vegetable you dislike: zero! I love Veggies. 
W - What makes you run late: Addison
X - X-rays you've had: fingers when I broke them in 3rd grade
Y - Yummy food you make: I wouldn't call my food yummy just yet. 
Z - Zoo favorite: Giraffes of course!

Okay, I know that isn't anything interesting, but I'm home-alone & kid free. Not too much excitement except for laying in bed & watching netflix! Have a Happy Friday everyone! (: 

1 comment: