Wednesday, November 13, 2013

THREE

It arrives faster every year. My sweet baby is THREE.


That is just crazy to me. Three sounds so much older & is definitely not a baby age anymore. I don't think it has hit me just yet or at least I haven't cried yet! (Surprising I know...)


We've been having such a great time with Addison. She can talk to us, be silly with us, understand so much more, & is completely potty trained! So maybe three isn't so bad after all. Of course she will always be my little baby no matter how old she gets.

Our last picture with our TWO year old!
We had a wonderful day to celebrate our big three year old! Cameran had to work, so Addison & I slept in & snuggled in bed until about 10. We had plans to meet my dad for lunch at Addison's favorite...chick-fil-a!


Gigi surprised us & came along too! She showed up at our house with balloons, ready to go. Addison was so excited. She said, "Are those MY balloons?!" with the biggest smile (:  Good thinking Gigi!


We enjoyed lunch & watched Addison play in the playground for a bit. Then it was time to tell Poppy goodbye & go present shopping!


We had to bring along our balloon dog! He is so cool and everyone we passed had a good laugh at Addison walking a balloon dog.


Addison picked out a few toys & some candy and we headed home. Thanks Gigi & Poppy!


Cameran & I had a few presents for Addison & we decided to go ahead and let her open them on her birthday instead of waiting for her party. Well, as I was getting them out to wrap (procrastinate much?) she saw me and was jumping up & down. So she didn't exactly "open" any presents from us, but she didn't seem to mind.


We also got her a little cake that she could enjoy on her actual birthday. She loves to sing Happy Birthday to everybody so it was exciting that it was finally her turn!


Then, Peaches came by to visit! She opened a few presents from Peaches and then we spent the rest of the night playing outside.
 Cameran brought out a bunch of glow sticks & she had a glow stick jumping party on the trampoline. It was a wonderful day! I'm so thankful for these past three years with my silly girl & can't wait to see what else is in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment