Friday, May 3, 2013

Morgan's 14th Birthday

 
Saturday, Cameran & I headed to Navasota to help out my mom with my sister's 14th birthday party. I can't believe Morgan is already 14. I remember begging my parents for a little sister & praying for her to come every chance I had. Now, she is growing up so quickly & still as beautiful as ever. (: Love you sis! 
Our Team we drove around town. This picture was find Smith street & take a picture.
Mojo's party was a scavenger hunt. Cameran & I were on a team together as the drivers. Morgan's friends got a list of certain things to find, crazy things to do & had to document it all on Instagram #Morgans14bday. It was really fun & brought back lots of memories from my church youth group days.
"W" for WINNERS!
Our team was the WINNERS! (: We completed all the tasks & even all of the bonuses, but had a tough judge (my mother). I think only 2 of our pictures ended up not counting. I think the drivers ended up being more competitive against each other than the kids.

The Group. Addison snuck into their picture.
Addison stayed behind during the scavenger hunt with Granny, my brother, & my parents. She had a great time at the party and enjoyed lots of attention & lots of cupcakes.  
Kelsey & Addison
Birthday Girl & Addison
Afterwards, we stayed and hung out with my family for a while. My mom & dad made two big balloon columns & Addison got to play in all the balloons after it was taken apart. 

FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment