Friday, February 22, 2013

Countdown of Me

I haven't blogged in a while and have plans to catch up. Until then, I saw this fun countdown on my friend Carly's blog. So here is a little more about me!

TEN of my favorite foods
1-Wings n More Wings (Only the restaurants in College Station)
2-Uncle Frank's Steak
3-Fajitas
4-Bacon Wrapped Peppers
5- Guacamole and chips
6-Grilled Squash and Zucchini
7- Buffalo Wild Wings wrap
8-Papadeux "Fondeaux" & Jumbo Shrimp Brochette
9- Grilled Corn with Mayo and Tony's
10-Chocolate covered Strawberries

NINE of my all-time favorite movies
1-P.S. I love you
2-Pitch Perfect
3-Bridesmaids
4-The Help
5-13 going on 30
6-Tangled
7-Burlesque
8-How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
9-My Big Fat Greek Wedding

EIGHT celebrities I'd like to marry:
1- Zac Efron
2- Adam Levine
3- Ryan Gosling
4-Ryan Reynolds
5-Channing Tatum
6-Chace Crawford
7-Skylar Austin
8-Gerard Butler

SEVEN things I'm loving right now:
1- Girl Scout Cookies
2-My James Avery Charm Bracelet
3-My Kindle
4-Hulu
5-My monthly Spazmatic date with Lynette
6- Addison asking to "snuggle mommy" every day
7-All my extra hours at the Y (its actually love/hate)

SIX places I'd like to visit someday:
1- St. Croix (Thank you Bachelor)
2-Ireland
3-Australia
4-Italy
5-Hawaii
6-Bahamas

FIVE games I played as a child:
1- Hide & Seek
2-Clue
3-Monopoly
4-Jenga
5- & of course countless hours making music videos/movies

FOUR things I'd rather never see again:
1- Apartment Life
2- Addison being Sick
3- Dirty Dishes
4-Any more RAIN this week.

THREE things I'd like to do this year:
1-Head back to Classes
2- Teach Addison how to Swim
3-Set a Wedding Date

TWO facts about me
1- I am a book worm.
2- I love musicals, but can't sing to save my life.

ONE meaning behind my blog name
1- There was this quote circulating around facebook and I fell in love with it. Sometimes I deal with difficulties as a young mom and this made perfect sense to me. "Some people said that my life ended when I had a baby, but my life had just began. You didn't take away from my future, you gave me a new one. Being a young mom means that we met a little early, but it also, means I get to love you a little longer." <3

1 comment:

  1. I love PS I love you.
    Bachelor has given me lots of locations i want to visit.
    AHHH a wedding date! How exciting!
    You are a great mom!

    ReplyDelete