Sunday, January 10, 2016

OOTD & Artic Art Adventure

I'm often asked where I shop for Addison so I thought it might be fun for every now & then to do an OOTD (Outfit of the Day) Addison Edition because we all know she dresses better than me! ;) So this outfit (Top, Pants & headband) is from my mom. She got them from one of my favorite boutiques called Paris Pink & Cowboy Blue. They are located in Navasota & that's probably a good thing otherwise I'd be dropping in all the time! Her sweater is a clearance find from The Children's Place and her Grey Booties are from Old Navy! 
On Tuesdays we have Preschool Art Class & Swim Lessons. She takes art from Ms. Debbie at Memory Makers. It's so cute & every month is themed. This month is an Artic Art Adventure. 
These two giggled and chatted the whole class. When did they grow up?
They also made a snowman out of clay. Addison decided to make a snow Dalmatian dog instead. I love that this class brings out their creativity and they are free to just create and play. It's awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment