Friday, January 15, 2016

Tuesdays.


Tuesday: We met family at Cracker Barrel for lunch. We try to get together at least once a month for a lunch date with my mom, aunts, and cousins! I love that we are all close enough to meet and have a good lunch and catch up with everyone. 
Afterwards, we had Art class at Memory Makers. Addison drew our pets and the pets she wishes she had. (More cats) 
We have the best little class! We've been in the class with the same kiddos for about a year now so they've all become sweet friends! 
Addison working on her painting. 
Next up is Swim Lessons. Tuesday is usually our busy day. When I joined the gym I got two months of free lessons & also used my LT bucks to redeem more lessons. They aren't my favorite, but I know I'm a tough critic when it comes to swim lessons. However it's keeping her in the water through the winter and she loves it. 
She is so funny about her Bitty Baby. She takes her everywhere and always has to dress her appropriately. She makes a good Mama! 
And lastly, we booked a snow vacation! We are going to New Mexico next month. It will be the first time for me & Addison to see real snow! It should be pretty fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment